In order to publish your app in the Apple AppStore, we can no longer use our central developer access for your app since the beginning of 2018. Apple has issued corresponding changes in the guidelines, each of which require the customer, ie you, a separate access.
Please note that the publication is basically not required, as your app is also accessible at any time via your globally accessible app address (visible above in the app management) also accessible via iOS devices and installable as a modern web app.
Why the World Wide Web is the better place to market your app is explained in our article "The Web is the New AppStore - App Marketing 2.0".
Insofar as an additional placement in the App Store is nevertheless desired for you, we now ask you to make this access available to us. Please note that Apple will charge a separate fee of 99 EUR for this in the future!
The registration goes as follows:
1. Log in at https://developer.apple.com/ with existing Apple ID and create a new one if not available. To do this, click on "Account" in the upper right corner and then select "Sign In" or "Create Apple ID".
2. After you have legitimized yourself and were able to log in there for the first time, please click on the "Join the Developer Program" item in the Developer Portal there afterwards.
3. Then go to "Enroll" at the top right there. Important! For the type of access, "Organization" should preferably be specified, otherwise your own access data including passwords must be passed on to us for publication.
4. Follow the rest of the instructions and pay the fee to Apple. Thereupon Apple will check the deposited data and unlock the access. This can take some hours or 1 to 2 days.
5. Last but not least, you still have to deposit us the access data given at the beginning within the app administration under the item App Stores & Co. and then release the publication.
(Attention - Since February 2019)
6. In the password field, it is now sufficient to enter the note "invitation made" and just give us the authorization. To do this, add us as a new user at AppConnect users. The following entries are important in this process:
Only then can we promptly take care of publishing your app in the Apple App Store as well.
Don't worry, you can then sit back and relax. All further technical preparations and the emerging communication with Apple we then take over completely.